Welcome to the 2018.01.05 release of Spot-On. Corrections and new features are detailed below.
- Removed SHA-256 from Buzz.
- Support SHA-384 in Buzz magnet-validation logic.
Welcome to the 2018.01.01 release of Spot-On. Corrections and new features are detailed below.
- Debian package lacked multimedia support.
- QAbstractSocket::setSocketDescriptor() may fail. Provided descriptor must be closed.
- Removed OS/2 support.
- Removed Qt 4.x OS X project files.
- Replaced Q_OS_WIN32 with Q_OS_WIN.
- Spot-On now supports Qt 4.8.7 and Qt 5.5.1 and newer.
- Terminate the kernel on exit, if enabled. Please see Options::Settings.
- Upgraded NTRU products.
- Upgraded libNTL Unix source to version 10.5.0. Please remove the existing libNTL directory before building Spot-On. C++ exceptions have been enabled. Please review NTL's DoConfig file.
Welcome to the 2017.12.27 release of Spot-On. Corrections and new features are detailed below.
- Include the SCTP library in the OS X bundle.
- OpenSSL 1.1.0g on Windows.
- Removed SCTP support on W32.
Welcome to the 2017.12.25 release of Spot-On. Corrections and new features are detailed below.
- Buzz message format has been modified for Fire compatibility.
- Clear Search contents upon a database disconnect.
- Completely new derivation of Buzz credentials in support of Fire.
- Corrected error messages.
- Include the recipient's identity in the digital signatures of messages 0000a, 0000b, 0000c, 0080, 0091a, 0091b, and 0092. Surreptitious forwarding. All non-Spot-On e-mail messages now include recipient identities.
- Initialize SQLite databases as soon as possible from the kernel process.
- Monitor sigaction() and signal() results. Log failures, if possible.
- Non-native dialogs on Qt 5.7.0 and newer.
- Non-zero pointer validation.
- Poptastic proxy type correction. The SQLite database poptastic.db includes a constraint set on the proxy type. The user interface must respect the text case (HTTP, SOCKS5).
- Potential dereference of zero pointer (s variable) in threefish_decrypt_implementation().
- Qt products have been elevated to version 5.9.3 on Windows.
- Removed nonsense from spoton_threefish::setInitializationVector().
- Replaced deprecated OpenSSL methods. Now supporting OpenSSL 1.1.
- Replaced deprecated QSslSocket::supportedCiphers() with QSslConfiguration::supportedCiphers() for 5.5.0 and newer.
- Replaced deprecated qSort() with std::sort().
- SQLite at version 3.21.0 on Windows.
- Upgraded GeoIP products to version 1.6.10 on Windows.
- Upgraded OpenSSL products to version 1.0.2n on Windows.
- Upgraded PostgreSQL products to version 9.6.6 on Windows.
- Upgraded curl to version 7.57.0 on Windows.
- Upgraded gcrypt to version 1.8.1 on Windows.
- It all begins.